1 (937) 434-4550
Safeguarding your experience while you profit from our teaching is a top priority at jcstudies.com. Check out our SSL Certificate which, operated by a third-party, is the standard security technology for creating an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. 128-bit encryption means that the data cryptographically encoded during an SSL session is at the highest level currently available, and nearly impossible to break.
Any and all information exchanged on this site is kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, loaned or shared with anyone for any reason. JC Studies will not use customer details in ways that you have not consented to.
You trust our teaching materials and we labor for your internet trust.
Thank you for your purchase. You have our commitment to fill and ship your order accurately and timely. Resources ship from our offices in Dayton, OH on Tuesday and Friday. If you're order is not correct please contact us and we will make it right immediately.
- If there is a defect in your merchandise we will make it right at our expense.
- If any or all of your order arrived damaged we will make it right at our expense.
- If your order is lost by the shipping vendor we will resend your entire order at our expense.
Website Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by the Center for Judaic-Christian Studies in Dayton, Ohio, a 501(c)(3) educational organization founded in 1984.
We present these materials, in good faith, for the public good. By using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please discontinue use of www.jcstudies.com.
All material contained in this website is copyrighted and belongs to the Center for Judaic-Christian Studies.Audio/Video Resources:
- You may not duplicate any of our resources for resale or commercial use.
- You may not duplicate for private use without our express, written consent. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may not alter or edit our audio/video resources in any way, for any reason.
- You may not post our articles online without our express, written consent. Please write to email@example.com.
- You may print articles for non-commercial use. Please leave copyright and contact information unaltered and unedited.
- Please don't send written articles to others. Instead, send them the link whereby they can access the information from our website.